The GRDC Grains Research Update will be held on Thursday 20 February, 2020 at the Corowa RSL from 9am-1:30pm (doors open 8:30am).
- Keith Norman: Hitting production targets in the UK amidst a highly regulated environment
- Col McMaster: Cover crops and their impacts on the farming system – what does the local data suggest
- Cassandra Schefe: Riverine Plains research in progress Cassandra Schefe
- Graeme Sandral: Legacy effects of N nutrition and hay versus grain crop choice
- Steve Marcroft: Latest strategies in canola disease control Steve Marcroft
- Felicity Harris: Drivers of yield stability in wheat and barley – picking a winner in variable seasons
For further details about the program, as well to register and pay, please download the 10901 GRDC Corowa update invitation (interactive) 1