A Mixed Farming Forum will be held at the Agriculture Victoria Rutherglen Centre, Rutherglen on Wednesday 13 March from 8:45am-1:30pm.
This free forum is designed for mixed farmers and will discuss the key learnings from the successful GRDC Grain & Graze program.
Discussions will include:
- Sheep requirements in the cereal/sheep zone for optimum livestock productivity and profitability: Kristy Howard, Inspiring Excellence
- The importance of sown fodder on a mixed farm (& how to optimise it): Matt Mahoney, AgriDome
- 10 years of grazing crop experiences: Josh Buerckner, IK Caldwell
- The latest in stubble grazing values: Alison Frischke, BCG
- Introduction to Grain & Graze decision making tools: Danielle England, AgInnovate