Riverine Plains is hosting a two-part Paperless Office workshop series for people employed in farming and regional businesses.
Dates: Thursday 17 September (Session 1) & Thursday 24 September (Session 2)
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
How: Online via Zoom. To register, please click here
The Paperless Office workshop series will be delivered over 2 online sessions and will cover:
- Current filing and document management systems
- Paperless Office: Receiving information, saving and storing information, linking document
management and accounting systems.
- Online Programs.
- Where is the future of online going?
- Selecting the right option for you.
- Reading financial statements.
These free workshops involve both theory and practical demonstrations and will be presented by Bernie McKenzie and Ben Clurey, Belmores Chartered Accountants.
This project is funded by the Australian Government’s Drought Communities Program, in conjunction with Federation Council.