Information for Affiliate Members of the Association
The Riverine Plains Affiliate option (cost $100 from 1 July, 2021) is available for individuals who are not eligible for our Farming Membership (i.e. are not conducting a primary production enterprise).
Please note that Affiliates of the Association are not eligible to vote at Riverine Plains Inc meetings (only members from businesses undertaking primary production are eligible to vote).
The Riverine Plains Affiliate option includes;
- Electronic version of the annual research compendium Research for the Riverine Plains (hardcopies available for $80 each)
- Emailed quarterly newsletter (subscription for mailed newsletters available for $50/year)
- Emailed ‘Fortnightly Five’ bulletin
- Access to discussion groups
- Access (at cost) to business skills courses hosted by Riverine Plains
- Access to the members-only section of the Riverine Plains website
- Emailed bulletins, event invitations and alerts
- Information and results from locally run trials
- Social and professional networking opportunities
Riverine Plains Affiliate Membership application formFor individuals that are not primary producers
Please note: Riverine Plains Affiliate applications will be reviewed by the board when it meets (once a month). Once an application has been approved, Riverine Plains will supply a tax invoice with payment options.