Riverine Plains Farming Memberships
Riverine Plains Farming Memberships are available for individuals and businesses undertaking a primary production enterprise.
Each farming Membership option costs $150 (as at December 2022) and entitles up to two people to be nominated as members (please note that only one member is eligible to vote at meetings). Both members will receive electronic communications.
A Riverine Plains Farming Membership includes;
- Membership for up to two members (one vote per membership)
- Hardcopy or electronic editions of the annual research compendium Research for the Riverine Plains
- Quarterly newsletter
- Emailed ‘Fortnightly Five’ bulletin
- Emailed Blogs (short articles produced on local topics of interest)
- Information and results from locally run trials
- Access to the members-only section of the Riverine Plains website
- Emailed bulletins, alerts and event invitations for two members
- The opportunity to contribute to the direction of Riverine Plains to help shape agricultural research and extension across the region
- Social and professional networking opportunities
To apply for a Riverine Plains Farming Membership, please complete the form below:
Existing members can renew their membership here
Please note: Riverine Plains Farming Membership applications will be reviewed by the board when it meets (once a month). Once an application has been approved, Riverine Plains will supply a tax invoice with payment options.