Riverine Plains is updating its membership options for new members from July 1, 2021. For more information about the new membership packages, please download our new membership brochure.
The Riverine Plains Farming Membership (cost $80/year until June 30, 2021) is available for individuals and businesses undertaking a primary production enterprise.
The Farming Membership option entitles up to two people to be nominated as members (please note that only one member is eligible to vote at meetings). Both members will receive electronic communications.
A Riverine Plains Farming Membership includes;
- Membership for up to two members (one vote per membership)
- Hardcopy and electronic editions of the annual research compendium Research for the Riverine Plains (one hardcopy per business — additional hardcopies available for $30)
- Bi-monthly newsletter via email and one mailed copy per business
- Emailed ‘Fortnightly Five’ bulletin
- An invitation to all Riverine Plains events
- Information and results from locally run trials
- Access to the members-only section of the Riverine Plains website
- Emailed bulletins, alerts and event invitations for two members
- The opportunity to contribute to the direction of Riverine Plains to help shape agricultural research and extension across the region
- Social and professional networking opportunities