Become a Riverine Plains Board Member
An incredibly exciting opportunity!
We are looking for a motivated individual to become the next Riverine Plains Board Director.
The Director will be required to:
- Attend 6-8 x 3 hour meetings a year, most online.
- Help set the research and strategic direction of the organisation
- Identify risks and potential projects
- Provide oversight to the Organisation.
- Engage with growers when attending events.
To ensure we have the best representation of the area, a Victorian Farmer is preferred but not essential – we encourage anyone who is interested to apply.
Want to know more? Email our CEO, Catherine to discuss at email@example.com