Riverine Plains Research Advisory Council
Are you interested in contributing to the long term research direction of Riverine Plains? Would you like to be a part of the leadership team which delivers relevant, timely and innovative outcomes for our members? If yes, we want your input, passion and experience!
To ensure Riverine Plains stays relevant and adds value to our members, we are keen to broaden our research agenda from the traditional grains and soils research, which will remain important. Other areas we are interested in seeking input on are as follows;
- Livestock systems, nutrition, production and health
- Variable climate management
- Environmental management
- Cropping genetics, production techniques, treatments
- Economic analysis and impact quantification of all our research portfolio.
We are calling for applications from the following;
- Farmer Members
- Riverine Plains Affiliates
- Students studying agricultural science or similar
- Technical experts
- Industry body representatives
Applying is straight forward – simply answer the 4 questions below by Thursday the 12th of August.