The 2018 Corowa GRDC Grains Research Update will be held on Thursday the 15th February at the Corowa RSL.
The speaker list includes:
- Understanding the basis behind the yield gap – local results: Roger Lawes, CSIRO
- Nitrogen dynamics in modern cropping systems: Jeff Baldock, CSIRO
- Riverine Plains research in progress: Cassandra Schefe: Riverine Plains Inc
- Boosting productivity from sustainable dryland cropping systems: John Stevenson, Nuffield Scholar, Warrakirri Cropping
- Innoculant survival on acid soils – latest knowledge: Ross Ballard, SARDI
- Critical Agronomy management points for optimal canola growth: Rohan Brill, NSW DPI
Cost is $30 per person and $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST inc). Morning tea, lunch and booklet included
To register, or for further information, download the 2018 GRDC Corowa update Flyer .