The Evan Moll Gerogery Field Day will be held from 8:30am-1pm on Thursday 11 November, 2021 at The Moll family property ‘Elderslie’, 167 Fielder-Moll Road, Gerogery, NSW.
Join us for a tour through the wheat and canola NVT trials, discussions on the Gerogery Hyper Yielding Crops project trial, as well as how to better prepare for drought.
8:30-9am: Registration (includes check-in, evidence of vaccination)
9-11:10am Paddock Session
- Wheat – NVT trials and varieties: Peter Matthews, NSW DPI
- Canola NVT trials and varieties: Don McCaffery, NSW DPI
- Hyper Yielding Crops – Gerogery demonstration site & project update: Kate Coffey, Riverine Plains
11:10am-1:10 pm Shed Session
- NSW Drought Hub: Catherine Marriott, Riverine Plains
- Drought preparedness – planning ahead for drought: Riverine Plains
A free BBQ lunch will be provided by the Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal, through the Enhancing Community Networks for Drought Resilience in the Riverine Plains project, in conjunction with SeedForce.
This is a COVID-safe event which will be held according to current NSW State Government regulations. Attendees will be required to check-in and show proof of vaccination. Registration is essential by Wednesday 10 November, 2021 – please register via this link (external website).
For further information, please email email@example.com or phone Riverine Plains on (03) 5744 1713.