The GRDC Farm Business Update will be held on Wednesday, 28th June at the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort.
Topics and speakers include:
- Interest Rates – fix or float (Andrew Toole, Robinson Sewell Partners)
- Enterprise risks and returns – getting your farming system profitable and balanced (Eric Nankivell, Farmanco)
- A great team makes farming enjoyable and profitable (Neville Brady, Bunch Consulting)
- Is your sprayer adequate? Know the numbers (Brett Symes, ORM)
- Superannuation changes (Chris Howe, Belmores Chartered Accountants)
- Utilising depreciation offsets when purchasing land (Michael Stout, Robinson Sewell Partners)
For further information, and to register, please download the GRDC Business Update Mulwala Flyer.