8:30/45am arrival for a 9am start
With a focus on:
- Assisting farmers in ensuring that their headers are correctly set up and differences needed for different crop types and with the Stubble management plan in mind. Will need to have in mind different brands of machinery.
- Harvester fire prevention tips and strategies
- Weed management solutions
- How to ensure machinery’s on-board computer is correctly calibrated to ensure your yield data is being capture correctly.
- Changes in the Fire Hazard Index and what that means for farmers
John Bruce will be hosting this event on his farm “Avondowns”, 572 Wiltons Rd, Barooga NSW 3644