Riverine Plains Inc will host it’s annual In-Season update on Thursday 9 August at the Mulwala Golf Club. The event will run from 9:00 am to 1pm, focussing on issues of importance for the 2018 growing season.
Presentations will include:
- Seasonal outlook for spring Dale Grey DEDJTR Victoria
- Integrated stubble management Mark Day, Farmer, Lockhart
- Harvest weed seed control Kate Coffey and Ian Trevethan, Riverine Plains Inc
- Riverine Plains Inc project update Dr Cassandra Schefe, Riverine Plains Inc and Michael Straight, FAR Australia
- Panel Discussion: addressing dry season management and the triggers for decision making Adam Inchbold (Yarrawonga), Rob Inglis – Livestock Production Manager (Elders), Chris Minehan (Rural Management Strategies)
For catering purposes, pre-registrations for the In-Season Update must be received by 7 August 2018. Cost is $25 for Riverine Plains Inc members and $35 for non members (payable on the day) and includes morning tea and lunch. To register, contact Fiona Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 5744 1713.
For further information or to register, please download the 2018 In Season Update flyer