FREE EVENT – Evaluating plant-based opportunities to increase soil carbon in cropping systems.
Join Riverine Plains Inc. on Thursday 17th March 2022 as we discuss all things Nitrogen. Sampling, crops to boost it, and how to maximise its use. The session will finish with a general farming panel discussion on issues in the region with local agronomists.
Speakers and Topics include:
- Cassie Schefe, AgriSci
- Cool Soils Initiative update and results
- What are we seeing from all the years?
- What has an impact on our greenhouse gas emissions?
- Terry Rose, Southern Cross University:
- Trial Results – Cover Crops, alternate treatments and benefits.
- IK Caldwells
- Sampling, making efficient use of nitrogen
Location: Burramine Hall, Cnr Lawless Rd & Yarrawonga – Katamatite Rd, Burramine South.
Time: 9:15am until 12:30 inc. lunch.
Please feel free to download and print a copy of the flyer.