The 2019 Sykesy’s Buraja Meeting will be held on Thursday 7 February at the Buraja Recreational Ground Hall from 9:00am to 12:30pm.
This annual event continues what Sykesy started and provides a forum for farmers to discuss the harvest that was, lessons learnt and the challenges for the season ahead.
- Post harvest debrief and thinking about the year to come: Chris Minehan, Rural Management Strategies
- Subsoil constraints in sandy soil: Beau Longmire, local farmer
- Wheat Varieties: Michael Straight, FAR Australia
- Barley Varieties: David Burch, NSW Department of Primary Industries
- Canola varieties: Chris (Desi) Toohey, Elders
- Grain marketing: Richard Hall, Market Check
All welcome. BBQ lunch is provided and no RSVP is necessary
For further information, please download the 2019 Sykesy’s Buraja Meeting Flyer or contact Riverine Plains Inc on 03 5744 1713.