Please be aware that this event has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will advise a new date when the event has been rescheduled.
Riverine Plains Inc will host a free Paperless Office workshop for people employed in farming and regional businesses in the Federation Council (rescheduled date to be advised).
Presented by Bernie McKenzie and Andrew Jarratt, Belmores Chartered Accountants, the workshop will cover:
• Current filing and document management system
• Paperless Office (receiving, saving and storing information, linking document management and accounting systems)
• Online Programs
• Where is the future of online going?
• Selecting the right option for you
• Reading financial statements
This workshop will cover both theory and practical demonstrations. Please bring your laptop with you.
For more information please download the Paperless Office Workshop Flyer (rescheduled: new date to be advised), or to register please contact Riverine Plains Inc on 03 5744 1713 or email Fiona Hart firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is funded by the Australian Government’s Drought Communities Program, in conjunction with Federation Council.