Riverine Plains Inc invites you to a Seeder Day, 22 March 2016.
Talk to farmers and see their machines in action through stubble. Machinery dealers will also be on hand.
Located on the Barooga-Mulwala Rd, next to the IK Caldwell Trial Site, approx. 20km from Barooga (please park in the paddock).
– 7.5m Horwood Bagshaw with PSS tynes
– 8m Gason scaritil with in-frame press wheels
– 9m Morris C2 contour drill
– 12m Seedhawk
– 12m DBS with CTC Coulters
– 12m Equalizer with hydraulic coulters
Meet at Mark Harmer’s paddock, Irishs Rd, Boxwood (adjacent, South east, of 2015 Dookie Stubble Trial Site).
Phil Kerr will be at Dookie to discuss the finer points of disc vs tyne.
– Boss Single Disc SX25 Row unit on a 9m Paraflex frame
– Boss Parallelogram Tyne TX65C Row Unit on a 12m B frame
All are welcome to attend, no RSVP. BYO lunch.
For more information contact Riverine Plains Inc on 03 5744 1713 or email@example.com