The Transforming Regions Development Program is a program designed to assist farming and regional businesses achieve long-term profitability and sustainability, and is funded by the Australian Government’s Drought Communities Program, in conjunction with Federation Council.
The program commenced in early 2020, with two face-to-face sessions delivered before the program was paused in response to the COVID-19 situation.
Riverine Plains Inc is pleased to announce that the program has resumed online, with weekly sessions having commenced Friday 14 August, 2020.
The upcoming sessions include;
- Shaping your future – Friday August 14: 10am-2pm. To register, please click here
- Managing finances – Friday August 21: 8:30-12:30pm. To register, please click here
- Managing relationships – Friday August 28: 9:00-12:30pm. To register, please click here
- Managing change – Friday September 4: 9:00-12:30pm. To register, please click here
- Operational planning & management – Friday September 11: 9:00-12:30pm. To register, please click here
The program focusses on the mindset and skills required in business and is hosted by Riverine Plains Inc in conjunction with Dennis Hoiberg, from Lessons Learnt Consulting.
Each of the remaining sessions will be delivered as a stand-alone online event, so participants can attend the session, or sessions, which best suit their needs. The order of sessions allows participants to attend consecutive sessions, to build on their understanding to maximise the benefits of the program.
There is no cost to attend the Transforming Regions Development Program and multiple people from the same business can participate. New participants are welcome and attendance at previous sessions is not necessary.
Because the program is being delivered online, participants must register to attend each session by following the registration links (above). Additional information, including login details, will be provided on registration.
For more information about the program sessions, please download the RPI Transforming regions program flyer Aug 2020 or contact Dennis Hoiberg on 1300 365 119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.