The GRDC Grains Research Update will be held at Corowa RSL (30 Betterment Parade, Corowa) on Thursday 21 February, 2019 from 9am-1pm.
The program includes the following topics and speakers:
- Applying R&D to help drive farm business profitability: Jordan Lindgren, 2018 Saskatchewan Outstanding Young Farmer of the Year
- Managing crop nutrient supply after a dry period: Graeme Sandral, NSW Department of Primary Industries
- The ‘National Paddock Survey’ – what we have learned: Harm van Rees, Crop Facts Pty Ltd
- Riverine Plains research in progress: Cassandra Schefe, Riverine Plains Inc
- Canola agronomy – key learnings from the ‘Optomised Canola Profitability’ project: Rohan Brill, NSW Department of Primary Industries
- Emerging management tips for early sown winter wheats: James Hunt, La Trobe University
Cost is $30 per person and $20 for subsequent people from the same business (GST inc.). Morning tea, lunch and booklet included.
More information about the program and registration is available via the 2019 GRDC Corowa Grains Research Update flyer.
Registration and payment can be made by either contacting Riverine Plains Inc on 03 5744 1713, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting https://grdc.com.au/events/list/2019/02/grdc-grains-research-update-corowa